Thursday, 4 April 2013

Tuesday 2nd April 2013

 
I wake up starving every morning - breakfast is literally my favourite meal of the day, I don't understand how some people go to work without it! I soak my oats over night then add in 6 egg whites in the morning - shove it in the microwave for 3 minutes (careful of explosions!) and BAM its amazing!!

 
Upping my water is making me a little bit vascular, something I always wanted - but now I don't think bicep veins look feminine at all so hopefully they wont pop out on stage!!
 
Food diary:
07.00: 30g oats, 6 egg whites
Workout - shoulders
10.30: 30g oats, 50g whey protein
13.30: 250g broccoli, 100g raw weight chicken, 20g almonds
16.30: 50g spinach, 120g raw weight white fish, 20g almonds
30 minutes cardio
19.00: 10 asparagus spears, 120g raw weight fish, lettuce
21.00: casein shake
 
Shoulders:
 All 15-20 reps X 6
 
DB Shoulder press
Lateral raise
Frontal raise
Incline raise
30 minutes cardio
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment