Thursday, 4 April 2013

Monday 1st April 2013

The final count down is here... less than a week away I will be on stage. I am terrified (mainly of falling over in my heels) but really excited at the same time.
 
Things seem to be on track in other areas too - my thesis is being pulled together and I am getting some fab results from my online clients (below is 4 weeks into a nutritional and fitness program - he has another 8 to go!)
 

 
Food is remaining the same this week as I do not need to loose any more fat, but training is increasing in reps and adding in some super sets to fully deplete the muscles before I reefed on Friday evening.
 
I have also started taking a pre-workout to give me a little bit of extra oomph and will be increasing my water from today. I don't think bikini girls need to do huge amounts of water manipulation as they are desired to have the "beach body" look, not be really dry like a "body builder".
 
 
 
Food diary:
07.00: 30g oats, 6 egg whites
Workout - legs
10.30: 30g oats, 50g whey protein
13.30: 250g broccoli, 100g raw weight chicken, 20g almonds
16.30: 50g spinach, 120g raw weight white fish, 20g almonds
30 minutes cardio
19.00: 10 asparagus spears, 120g raw weight fish, lettuce
21.00: casein shake
 
Workout:
 
All 20-25 reps x 3-4 sets
 
Walking lunges
 
Hamstring curls
 
Straight leg deadlifts --> good mornings
 
Leg extensions
 
Squat jumps
 
Calf raises
 
Bench squats
 
30 minutes cardio
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment