Thursday, 4 April 2013

Wednesday 3rd April 2013

 
 
I ordered some Walden's farm products off Amazon - they are all "calorie free" and chemical sh*tstorms however they may help my prep until Body Power in 7 weeks. I tried a little of the peanut butter by itself and wow - its foul! However I made it into a sauce with some chilli, paprika and basil and it tasted amazing - like a real chicken satay! The others I ordered (syrups and salad dressings) are fairly high in sodium so going to leave it until after Sunday.
 
The DOMs in my legs are extreme and I am feeling like an emotional mess! However not long now - am holding tight and keeping my chin up!!
 
 
Food diary:
07.00: 30g oats, 6 egg whites
Workout - back
10.30: 30g oats, 50g whey protein
13.30: 250g broccoli, 100g raw weight chicken, 20g almonds
16.30: 50g spinach, 120g raw weight white fish, 20g almonds
30 minutes cardio
19.00: 10 asparagus spears, 120g raw weight fish, lettuce
21.00: casein shake
 


No comments:

Post a Comment