Sunday, 31 March 2013

Sunday 31st March 2013

 
I am officially a ball of water today (evidence above and below) - water manipulation didn't go to plan - so will definitely be leaving things be for my first comp and just upping my vit C in the final couple of days!
 
I took my little man to the studio for 30 minutes today just to get some posing practise in - I have no idea what he thinks I am doing - I try to explain to him it is for a show - he loves it - I actually think he is better at it than me.
 

 
If I have a low moment or I am stressing about the diet, I have to remind myself that it was my choice to do these competitions so I can't get angry or cant take my irritability out on anyone. I am hoping for a really positive week. I plan to up my repetitions in training and go gently on my legs (as my quads are still HUGE and hold loads of water!) and keep my diet the same until a reefed on Friday.
 
 
One week today it will all be over!! (Well the first competition anyway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment