Sunday, 16 December 2012

Sunday 16th November 2012

I have been so busy that I haven't managed to blog the past few days - so really quick update on training:

Friday: After the whole "wont be fit to compete due to bottom fat" chat, after a long days filming with Premier Training International I did a high rep legs session consisting of: 
Single leg lunges 25kg barbell 20 x 8 EACH SIDE
Leg press 20 x 100kg x 8
Calf raises 20 x 35kg x 8
Leg extension drop set 100 rep total
Abduction cables 3.75 x 20 x 3 each side
Then for the first time in a month I celebrated my 3 first's I had gotten in assignments at a christmas party with the girls - I had a total of 4 vodka diet cokes and ate no "rubbish"


Clive has recommended that every morning I eat "1/2 a cup" of oats (which I am assuming is about 25g), I soak them overnight in water then heat them up in the morning. Along with 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites (really old school as I normally never throw away the yolk!). I am sticking with it for now, we shall see how I feel after christmas.
Saturday:  A friend mentioned to me about an NPA (natural physique association) meet being held in Southampton, so I thought I would pop down with him. There were so many "pros" there and all completely natural. They were really complementary of my figure and told me that natural associations such as BNBF and NPA would mark me down if I got much leaner. However I brought up the concern that I had taken Jack 3D in the past which has 1-3' DMA therefore might not be able to compete in their contest, however they explained that as I took it before even considering competing then it would not matter. Since I have been training for contest the only pre-workouts I have used are strong coffee and reflex performance nutrition. I tried a friends "grenade" once also, but didnt like it at all. 

I did a quick shoulder session with the world champ NPA physique (I would do figure) and she was so lovely, really supportive. We all popped out for dinner afterwards and they really explained to me about the difference contests - they all prepare so differently - some high carbs, some very low and I couldn't believe how much bigger they get in off season. They must diet down really hard when prepping.


Sunday: Food wise today I have been bad, 3 chicken breasts, steak, a couple of sweet potato chips, an atkins bar and a lot of homemade brownie.I don't want to gain too much fat in my last 10 days before the cut - but am also aware that anything sugary will have to go in order for me to lose this fat, so making the most of it!

Chest:

Bench press flat 30kg
12 x 8sets

Bench press db incline 14kg dbs
12 x 8 sets

Chest flyes incline 8kgs dbs x 6 10 kg db x 2
12 x 8 sets

Assisted wide grip dips - 12kg
12 x 3

Butt blasters - cables 6.25 x 12 x 3 each side (fighting the fat)

Rowing 5 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment