Supplements - after posting about Colostrum I was asked by quite a few people which supplements I take, these are listed below. However I believe that everything is better to consume through food sources but this sometimes simply is not possible so I take supplements as a back up.
- Multivitamin + iron - my "just in case" pill, in case I don't get all my vitamins through my diet I know I will not be deficient in any as I take this daily. Iron assists with oxygen transport and works to prevent fatigue.
- Omega 3,6,9 - a blend of fish and plant oils to support the immune system, and cardiovascular health.
- Calcium + Vitamin D - to support bone health as well nerve impulses.
- Magnesium - to support recovery and increase growth compound levels, I also sleep much better when taking this
- Zinc - may increase strength
- Colostrum - to increase immuntiy and provide the body with natural growth factors
- Citrulline Malate - combination of amino acid citulline and salt malate that has the potential to improve performance, delay fatigue and accelerate recovery.
- L-arginine - may improve energy levels and increase the pump
- L-glutamine - an amino acids that may assist recovery time
- Relfex BCAAs - take these before and after training - possible during training if a longer session (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine - essential amino acids), help maintain lean tissue and may increase lean mass.
- Relfex Creatine - only research proven effective sports supplement to increase strength and power, help boost ATP levels to maximise lean growth.
- Reflex Whey Protein - convenient source of protein directly amino acids directing into the muscle - I take this post workout and prior to bed with quark/fat free yogurt.
Food dairy:
08:00 Whey protein shake
11.00: Protein bar (30g whey protein, 0% yoghurt, cocoa powder, berries, 10g oats)
13.30: oatcakes, chicken breast, spinach, tomatoes
WORKOUT
16.00: protein bar (as above)
DIVA FITNESS
20.00: chicken, chickpea, vegetables, spinach
22.00: 100g yogurt, whey protein
Workout - chest and triceps
Incline Dumbell chest press --> Chest flye
12 x 16kg --> 12 x 10kgs
x4
Flat barbell bench --> flat bench flye
12 x 30kg --> 12 x 8kg
2 x 10 wide grip dips
Single arm tricep kick back slow
12 x 9kg x 4 each side
Tricep pull down cable --> tricp overhead pull
16.75 x 12 x 4
10 minute row

No comments:
Post a Comment