Sunday, 9 December 2012

Sunday 9th December 2012

"Don't expect everyone to understand your journey, especially if they have never had to walk your path"

                  
The difference a year can make...

I received an email today that hurt me a little bit. It was from a coach/trainer that I did a session with a couple of weeks ago, I had sent him over my diet for review - and the emailed back implied that I am doing it all wrong. So I had a look back over the photos before I started weight training and ones of me recently - and though my diet may need tweaking in certain parts - I think I am doing ok, I have gained approximately 10kg since last year, rounded my muscles and doubled my strength - and most importantly feel my comfortable with my body. I am seeing him Wednesday so will see what changes he would make.


I took my little man to see father christmas today - despite standing in the freezing cold for half an hour then him being petrified of this bearded man - it was important that we did it! We picked our own tree and decorated it when we got in. 

I haven't done a shop for a while so think that will have to be done tomorrow before my "ready meals" run out.

Food diary:

08.00: 50g oats, whey protein
12.00: Chicken breast, 2 egg whites, 5 sweet potato wedges, salad, beetroot
15.00: 1/2 chocolate brownie, protein shake
WORKOUT
19.00: 40g almonds
21.00: chicken, 3tbsp sweet potato mash, salad, egg white
23.00: 125g quark, 3 tbsp natural peanut butter

Workout - legs

Warm up x trainer 5mins

Back squat
20 x 45kg x 8

Straight leg deadlift
20 x 35kg x 8

Calf raise
20 x 35kg, ss 25kg burn x 8

10 minutes rowing


No comments:

Post a Comment