Friday, 7 December 2012

Friday 7th December 2012


Work is getting on top of me and after having a long chat with my sister I have realised that there is more to life than working 65 hours a week, so I am going to ask to reduce my hours for the tutoring company I work for and hopefully they will understand that my focus at the moment is on 1. my son 2. my degree 3. my contest prep. When I complete my degree next year I will hopefully be able to pick up the hours then.

I was doing a film shoot for some new fitness education videos today in Cambridge so have had no time for a workout - and drove 400 miles - so feeling pretty stressed and ready to hit the gym tomorrow.

Food diary:

06.00: Protein brownie (protein powder, yogurt, berries, water)
10.00: Protein brownie
13.00: Chicken, salad, 30g almonds, 2 x quality streets
17:00 Chicken breast
20.00: quark, natural yogurt, 2 tbsp alond butter
23.00: chicken breast, 30g cashews

No comments:

Post a Comment