Monday, 10 December 2012

Monday 10th December 2012

After teaching my final fitness diva class in 2012 I was given some gifts and beautifully written card signed by everyone. It made me realise how much I adore assisting others feel better about themselves through exercise and appropriate nutrition. 

After posting about feeling a bit unmotivated after receiving a fairly negative email, I received lots of positive messages which helped pick me back up again, thank you!!

Food diary:
07.30: whey protein shake
Workout
10.00: whey protein shake
13.00: vegetable omlette, 30g cheese, 125g quark, 2 tbsp natural peanut butter, whey protein
17.00: 30g almonds, 20g raisons
Workout - fitness divas
21.00: chicken, 1/2 sweet potato, green beans
22.00: 125g quark, 30g whey protein, 3tbsp peanut butter

Workout:- chest

Dumbell bench press (14kgdbs) ss flyes (8kgsdb)
12 -> 12 x 8

Cable machine press (25kg) ss seated chest press (25kg)
12 --> 12 x 6

10 minutes rowing


No comments:

Post a Comment