After feeling what I can only describe as pretty "icky" (as my nan always used to call it), I thought it was due to the lactose content of colostrum. However after researching - the maximum amount of lactose in 3 servings of colostrum a day is no more that 600mg. After experimenting in the past I can tolerate 50g natural yogurt without any adverse lactose consequences this contains approximately 1500mg lactose so it is unlikely the lactose in colostrum is causing any problems. However research from "symbiotics" suggest any discomfort is a sign that colostrum is working effectively on the digestive tract.
Some people have also mentioned the capsules - meaning I wouldn't have to deal with horrendous taste, however this was something I initially considered but research showed that to receive the optimal benefit from growth factors it should be taken in powder form so it can mix with acid in the stomach.
Food diary:
08:00: Salmon, 1/2 sweet potato, green beans
11.00: protein shake, 50g natural yogurt
14.00: oatcakes, grilled chicken breast, tomatoes
WORKOUT
16.15: chicken, vegetables, 2 tbsp chickpeas
20.00: 50g 85% chocolate
Workout; shoulders
The gym was so busy today so had to make do with a pyramid session:
Shoulder press --> Dumbell bent over row
50 x 6kg
40 x 7kg
30 x 8kg
20 x 9kg
10 x 10kg
20 x 9kg
30 x 8kg
40 x 7kg
50 x 6kg
Seated lateral raise (6gkg dbs) x 12 --> standing lateral raise (8kg dbs) x 10
x 4
10 minute row
No comments:
Post a Comment