Saturday, 1 December 2012

Friday 30th November 2012

Just had a call from "coach Clive" who is going to take me on a big legs session tomorrow at his bodybuilding gym at 12. He has told me what to eat to prepare: 7am: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 50g oats, honey, milk 10.30am: chicken, sweet pototo / rice 11.30: protein shake. This is ALOT of food and I am slightly scared (lets just hope I don't vomit during the session).

Someone in the gym asked if I had lost weight as I looked lean today - this is not what I want to hear. I am eating so much so I don't understand how I look in the slightest bit lean.

Food diary:

08.30: chicken breast, sweet potato, salmon, green beans
11.30: satsuma, apple
14.30: Chicken, turkey, vegetables, chickpea
16.45: soya milk mocha
WORKOUT
20.00: protein shake, salad, 1/2 sweet potato, lean mince
21.00: chocolate brownie

Workout:

"DTP" Pyramids and reverse pyramids
EZ barbell curl (increasing weight 2.5kg every set until hit 10 reps and start removing 2.5kg at each set)
50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 20 ,30 ,40 ,50

EZ skull crusher (as barbbell curl)
50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 20 ,30 ,40 ,50

10 minutes rowing
10 minutes stretching

No comments:

Post a Comment