I took some photos today as initial pre-cut progress photos, hopefully post christmas there will be evident weekly changes. Coach Clive is still telling me to avoid cardio and up my carbohydrates - but I cannot logically think why this would help get rid of the fat in the "buttock region". I know he is the expert but I would rather keep carohydrates to the meals pre and post workout and then utilise the carbs in veg at other times. However I have agreed to follow his advice unless there is a negative consequences (e.g. my body fat increases dramatically!) so will follow his instructions to consume approximately 180g Carbs a day and minimum 100g protein spread over 6 meals.
Food diary:
08.00: 30g oats (made with water), 1 egg, 2 egg whites
10.00: 1/2 banana
11-13.00: 1/2 pack oatcakes
WORKOUT
15.00: protein shake, 1/2 pack oatcakes, chicken, salad
18.00: 100g turkey mince, vegetables
21.00: Chicken salad, 20g hard cheese, 1/2 small avacardo, 125g quark, 25g whey protein, 10g raisins
24.00: protein shake
Workout - arms
Body weight chin ups
8,7,6,5
Standing bicep curls
12 x 10kg db x 6
Seated bicep curls
12 x 4kg db x 6
Concentration z-bar curls
12 x 17.5kg x 6
Seated Z-bar tricep extension
12 x 17.5kg x 6
Close grip bench press
12 x 20kg x 3, 12 x 25kg x 3
Tricep single arm db kickback
12 x 8kg db x 6 each side
Tricep cable pull down
12 x 16.25kg x 4, 8 x 16.25kg x 8
5 minute row
No comments:
Post a Comment