Saturday, 22 December 2012

Friday 22nd December 2012


HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!

I am like a child when it comes to Christmas, I love it. I go back home to Brighton to spend time with the family and friends, we had a school reunion tonight then went for a few drinks (yes alcoholic!). The only thing I have asked for from Santa is some really good quality tuppawear - there is literally nothing else I need or want. (I am a bit of a tuppawear lover - live out of the stuff!)

I have taken from this evening until lunchtime boxing day off work - and relaxing the diet completely! Ready for t-total run up to contest from 1st January.


Food diary:
07.00: Chicken breast
11.00: Banana
14.00: Chicken, avacado salad
16.00: Protein shake
Workout
18.00: Protein shake
21.00: Chicken salad
(Alcohol - 2 x glass wine, 3 x vodka diet coke)

Workout - back and biceps

Close grip pull ups
8,6,5,6,

Wide grip pull ups - 12kg 
4 x 8-12

Lateral pull down hammer strength 45kg
6s x 12r

Bent over row 12kg
6s x 12r

Barbell bicep curl 20kg
8s x 12 r

Seated isolated db curls 4kg
8s x 12r

Row 10 minutes




No comments:

Post a Comment