Friday, 9 November 2012

Friday 9th November 2012

I  have ANOTHER cold, second one this month, it is literally driving me insane. I think it might be a change in the weather and feeling a tad run down. So going to take a couple of days off the gym and just go swimming gently and pop in the sauna to try and shift it before Thursday when I have to present an award (and do not want a dribbly nose)

I did an early arms workout today and already feeling the DOMs - I think they may have come on a little early as I gave blood today, therefore lacking quite as much oxygen.

Food diary:

08.00: Protein shake, berries

WORKOUT

11.00: apple
13.00: 200g cooked chicken

GAVE BLOOD

17.00: 4 x 80% coco chocolate, 30g peanuts
19.00: cake decorating - few licks of the bowl of butter cream
21.00: 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, 30g cheese, 30g cooked turkey

Workout  - arms

16 clean and press

Barbell bicep curl --> barbell close grip curl
12 --> 10 x 4

Alternate Bicep curl
20 x 3

Hammer curl
8 x 4

Close grip press on stability ball
12 x 3

Tricep bw dips
10 x 3

Tricep pull down --> tricep over head cable pull
12 --> 12 x 3

Sit ups x 50


No comments:

Post a Comment