Sunday, 18 November 2012

Sunday 18th November 2012

After a month of having a cold and feeling pretty low and lacking motivation I have decided to take 5 days of any weight lifting. Although I enjoy it I think my body needs a rest to get over the illness and hopefully I will be able to get back in the gym next weekend fully motivated.

I have an AMAZING (and first ever) hamstring and back massage today by a physio - my legs feel so much more relaxed and it has definitely motivated me to start stretching after every workout.

Food diary:

09.00: scrambled egg, 30g cheese

25 minutes bike

11.45: 30g 85% chocolate

WORKOUT

15.00: 45g cashew nuts
19.30: chicken, 30g half fat cheese, vegetables, brownie and ice cream

Workout - quads and chest

x trainer warm up

Wide stance squat --> alternate leg lunge
40kg x 10 --> 24kg x 10 (x4)

Chest press flat db
14kg x 8 (x4)

Chest fly
8kgs x 8 (x4)

Superset: Incline chest press --> chest fly
8 --> 8 (x4)

Alternate arm press
12kgs x 16 (x2)

No comments:

Post a Comment