Friday, 23 November 2012

Thursday 22nd November 2012


I made a BIG error today (well it would be heavily frowned upon in the world of fitness), I stayed in my university computer labs until 3am to finish a lab report whilst my son was at his nanny's. (I do realise how incredibly geeky that sounds!). But it had to be done, there are simply not enough hours in the day - I have definitely over committed  Full time university, single motherhood, personal training, studio instruction and ETM tutoring - going a tiny weeny bit insane! The gym is the only time I feel free enough to let go and think about nothing but me (my selfish hour (now reduced to 45 minutes)).

Food diary
08.00: grilled salmon, 2 poached eggs,green beans

11.30 2 x protein biscuits (whey protein, stevia, butter, berries, water)

14.30: 100g lean mince, beetroot, spinach, mustard

17.30: 1 x protein biscuit, 4 squares 85% coco chocolate

WORKOUT

21.30: lean mince, beetroot, spinach, mustard

02.00: chicken breast, 30g 50% cheese

Workout - legs

After uni, dropping finnley at my mums in Brighton and personal training I was tired so did a tri set session - which worked really well and didn't take too long.

x trainer - 5 mins

A1: 20 x 40kg squat
A2: 20 x 20kg good mornings
A3: 20 x mountain climbs
x 4

B1: 12 x Clean and press
B2: 20 x 25kg wide stance straight leg dead lift
B3: 20 x 20kg narrow stance straight leg dead lift

Ideally would have done leg press - but all were taken

10 mins rowing


No comments:

Post a Comment