Sunday, 25 November 2012

Sunday 25th November 2012


Apart from a PT session this morning and a bit of paperwork to do tonight, I have taken the day off all kinds of work and spent the day with my little man - mainly reinacting power rangers (apparently I am the pink ranger). The fridge was completely empty so did a big shop followed by a cook up for the week - made 16 meals + snacks for the next week. 

General basic I ALWAYS get:
  • chicken breasts - with meat I always try to buy good quality (apart from soups which I get the cheaper stuff)
  • turkey meat (white and brown)
  • lean mince meat
  • salmon
  • white fish
  • SPINACH (hate the term "superfood" but I could not live without it!)
  • tomato
  • beetroot
  • rocket
  • leek
  • pepper
  • mushroom
  • sweet potato
  • frozen berries
  • mustard
  • balsamic vinigar
  • quark
  • 0% yogurt
  • oats


Food diary: 

09.00: chicken breast
12.30: 50g oats, 30g whey protein

WORKOUT

15.00: protein shake, 1/2 piece cake
16.00: 1/2 chicken breast, 100g cashew nuts, 2 protein biscuits
20.00: 1 egg, 30g 1/2 fat cheese, 2 x chicken legs, mushroom
21.00: quark, 2 tbsp peanut butter

Workout - quads and calves

Wide stance leg press 100kg
20 reps x 10

Calf raise (on leg press machine) 35kg
20 reps x 5

100 rep Quad extension drop set 
55kg x 20, decresease 5kg increments - x 4

10 minutes rower
10 minutes abs

No comments:

Post a Comment