Sunday, 4 November 2012

Saturday 3rd November 2012

I am NEVER working 13 days straight again - I am unbelievably MOODY. (approach with caution!). Definitely should have taken an early night tonight instead of going to the pub to relax. Live and learn! However I do need to start looking after myself a little bit better instead of putting work first. 

                                                           
I have been invited to present a Lifetime Achievement Award in 10 days time and borrowed an dress off a friend - its fairly tight so Im going to have to eat carefully the next few days to make sure it fits. Darren Campbell presented me with one next year, a rather emotional experience.


Food diary:

07.00: 2 x turkey sausages, 1 egg, 2 egg whites, spinach
11.30: chicken, spinach, green beans, mustard
14.30: chicken, spinach, green beans, mustard

WORKOUT

19.00: Turkey and sweet potato soup
....it gets bad here - probably over the course of the evening an entire bottle of red wine was consumed (antioxidants) AND a couple of cocktails.

Workout - back

15 minutes x trainer

Lat pull downs  (HS)
warm up
4 x 8

Lat pull down (cables)
4 x10

Single arm row
4 x10 each side

Bent over row --> bent over raise
4 x 10--> 10

Barbell curl
21's

15 minutes x trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment