I have been trying to up my kcals slightly without having to over eat at meal times but I seem to be squeezing the calories in at the end of the day which is never good, so may have to rethink!!
After being recommended it for immune health and doing a lot of research, I purchased some colostrum - it tastes horrendous (makes me gag a little), so its a tad unfortunate I have to take it three times on the days I train. I will do a proper blog about its suggested purpose when I have a spare few minutes.
08.00: Whey protein, 200ml cara milk
11.00: 2 x protein biscuits, satsuma, mini apple
14.00: chicken, turkey, vegetables, 2 tbsp chicken peas
17.00: 2 x chicken drumbsticks, 50g almonds,10g raisons
WORKOUT
20.00: whey protein
20.30: 120g lean mince, 1/2 sweet potato, vegetables
22.30: 120g light cream cheese, 30g protein, 30g almonds, 10g raisons, 5g coco
Workout - back and biceps
A1: Lateral pull down 50kg x 10
A2: Bent over row 25kg x 10
x4
B1: Very wide grip pull up -12kg x 10
B2: Seated row - hammer strength 40kg x 10
x4
C1: Bent over raise 6kgs x 10
C2: Bicep barbell curl 20kg x 10
x3
D1: Hammer curl 8kgs x 10
D2: Narrow grip barbell curl 15kg x 10
10 minute row
No comments:
Post a Comment