Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Wednesday 14th November 2012

I CAN FIT INTO MY DRESS - not a successful bulking week though obviously!

I had my first ever spray tan yesterday for the awards evening tomorrow and was told not to sweat or it would be ruined - so i really struggled through doing such a light workout today - definitely feels like I haven't worked out at all. A tan however does make me feel so much better.

Food diary:

13.00 - 60g cashew nuts (in labs all morning for dissertation project - no food allowed!)
16.00: sweet potato and chicken soup, quark, 30g whey protein
17.30: Banana

WORKOUT

20.00: sweet potato and chicken soup, grilled chicken breast, brownie, quark


Workout - arms

x trainer 10 minutes

Bicep barbell curls
12, 8, 8, 8, 8

Close grip barbell curls
10, 10, 10, 10

Hammer curls
10, 10, 10, 10

EZ isolated curls
12, 12, 12

Tricep dips
10, 8 ,8

Tricep kick backs
10, 10, 10, 10

Tricep pull down
12, 12, 12

Tricep over head cable pull
12, 12, 12

No comments:

Post a Comment