Monday, 8 October 2012

Monday 8th October 2012


MANIC MONDAY!

Alongside the craziness that Monday's always bring, I have one poorly little man, however am slowly learning there is no point at getting stressed, it won't help anything! 

I have finally sat down and worked out my carb cycling  - am going  to give it a go with a friend (he is 40 kg more - but also wants to gain lean mass) so we are going to use the same % of macros. Initially starting with 2 x low days, 2 x high days and 3 x medium days in a week. I am going to give it a go for at least 6 weeks and hopefully see some benefits. All I need to do now is add to my food database the macros of commonly eaten meals so I can easily ensure I stick to the cycle.


Food diary:

08.00: 120g quark, 2 tbsp peanut butter
15.00: chicken breast, spinach, mustard

WORKOUT

18.00 Protein shake

WORKOUT - cardio 30 minutes

21.30: chicken, veg, 30g cheese, tomato puree
22.00: pitstop bar

Workout - shoulders

Warm up - shoulder press

Dumbbell shoulder press: 
4 x 8 (14kgs)

External rotation cables
4 x 12 each side (3.25kg)

Lateral raise 
1 x 8 (10kgs)
3 x 8 (8kgs)

Superset: Overhead shoulder press (20kg) - shrugs (12kg)
8, 12 x 4

Upper to overhead raise 
8 x 4 each side (4 kg)



No comments:

Post a Comment