Sunday, 7 October 2012

Saturday 6th October 2012



So a meeting with ex professional footballer Jimmy Bullard last night and a whole lot of dancing, meant a late night and the the productive morning I was envisaging purely consisted of cleaning the house from top to bottom and doing the laundry. I never drink excessively its just the lack of sleep that hits me hard - no matter what time I go to bed my internal alarm clock goes off at 6.30-7 every day.

I wanted a rest day as have a BIG training day at UP  but needed to do a little cardio to feel a tad more human so squeezed in 30 minutes following an afternoon of paper work.

Food diary

12.30: Protein bar
15.00: 50g Almonds

Workout - cardio 30 minutes + abs

17.00: 2 tbsp peanut butter
19.00: roast chicken, rice, salad
21.00 - 22.00: chocolate (dairy milk! - oops), brownie mixture (Treat meal)


No comments:

Post a Comment