Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Tuesday 2nd October 2012


I AM SHATTERED. Juggling everything is proving more challenging than I thought, thankfully my workouts are keep me pretty stress free and supplements are hugely assisting with keeping my calories up. I purchased an amazing mini "smoothie maker" with two cups. It makes the most amazing protein shakes  - putting coffee in it makes them taste just like ones from coffee shops!

Food diary

WORKOUT 1

10.00 1/2 Whey Refresh

BUGGY FIT

11.30: Protein shake, frozen berries
15.00: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, chicken breast, 30g cheese, vegetables
16.30: Pitstop bar

WORKOUT 2
WORKOUT 3

19.30 White fish, vegetables, quark 4 tbsp peanut butter, 1/2 scoop whey protein
22.00: Pitstop bar

Workout 1 - cardio

15 minutes moderate upright bike
15  minutes moderate x trainer

Workout 2 - shoulders

Warm up - Upright row cable machine ascending pyramid

Shoulder press
8 x 4

Overhead barbell press
8 x 4

Shoulder raise
8 x 4

Frontal raise 
8 x 2

Arnold press
8 x 2

180o raise
8 x 2 each side

Workout 3

45 minutes circuit training

I thought I would try attending a class with a couple of friends just to give something different a go, I really enjoyed being a participant for a change and definitely think its good to mix things up from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment