Thursday, 4 October 2012

Thursday 4th October 2012

Food diary:

WORKOUT 1

10.00: Protein shake
12.30: Pitstop bar
16.00: Pitstop bar, chicken, 30g cheese

WORKOUT 2

21.00: 1/2 protein brownie
22.00: chicken breast, vegetables, 30g cheese.
           120g quark, 2 tbsp peanut butter

Workout 1 - cardio

15 minutes upright bike
15 minutes x trainer
15 minutes abs

Workout 2 - quads

I attempted a Y3T workout out for the first time today - I loved it. Ideally the Y3T method should be done over a course of 3 weeks the idea being to keep the muscles guessing so that they have less chance to adapt and therefore get greater gains. There are slight variations of it on the web - so I randomly took a week 2 example to try it out, I had to change it up a bit as the gym was so busy today with new members, however IT HURT.

Warm up
leg extension

Leg press 3 x 14 @105kg

Leg extension 3 x 14 @55kg

Front squats 3 x 20 @25 (had to change this a bit as all squat racks were taken so used a pre loaded barbell)

Single leg lunge 3 x 12 @24kgs

Sump squat exhaustion @16kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment