Sunday, 7 October 2012

Sunday 7th October 2012

After an AMAZING 11 hours sleep (rocking and rolling on a saturday night!) I was so ready for today's session at UP Fitness in Mayfair - an amazing gym. Trained my the amazing Shaun Stafford and Olly Foster we went through some Lactic acid training - and ouch it hurt!


However speaking to so many pros in bodybuilding has really confused me. They all have different opinions about the best type of show - bikini/fitness/figure etc so I definitely think I need to go and watch a couple of shows to see what I want to do. Shaun who I chatted to briefly about it today who is incredibly knowledgeable (and is the World BFF pro) thought I was going to be too muscly to enter bikini if I kept going at the rate I am, and to look at Fitness categories. So I will defiantly have a research.

Food dairy:

09.00: Pitstop bar
11.30: 1/2 banana

Workout

16.30: Grilled chicken, chips, salad
18.00: 4 tsp peanut butter
20.30: 1 egg, 1 egg white, 30g cheese
22.00: quark, 2 tbsp peanut butter

Workout - lactic acid training

A1- Wide Grip Pull-ups 5 x 5 @ 42x0 into
A2- Db Clean & Press 5 x 10 @ 31x0 intoA3- Db Cyclist Squats 5 x 20 @ 2120 rest 60s-90s.
B1- Weighted Dips 4 x 6 @ 42x0 intoB2- EZ Bar Curls 4 x 12 @ 32x0 intoB3- Db Swing 4 x 25 @ 2120 rest 60-90s.
C1- Db Lat Raise 3 x 8 @ 32x0 intoC2- Db Bent Over Reverse Fly 3 x 15 @ 32x0 intoC3- Resisted Reverse Crunch 3 x 30 @ 2120 rest 60s.



No comments:

Post a Comment