Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Wednesday 17th October 2012

Alongside 35 hours of BSc Dietetics and Nutrition work, PT and classes, I was offered an opportunity I simply couldn't refuse. To lead the exercise to music courses for a top fitness training company allowing lots of fitness creativity and experimenting alongside tutoring others - my ideal job, so I have added another 16 hours of work to my week.

As well as being the best mummy I can be to my little man - days seem to be flying by and training is suffering. I need to buy a HUGE diary and organise everything, luckily I always prepare my meals a week in advance so don't waste loads of time cooking every day. However after a 12 hour working day as much as I am desperate to get in the gym, I am not progressing at all. Luckily for the last few days I have been taken under various experienced weight trainers wings and they have pushed me onwards. Conclusion being - I need a training partner (and a few more hours in the day!)


However I did get a huge delivery courtesy of Reflex Nutrition, which cheered me up a tad!

Food diary:

07:00 Pitstop bar (bad but I was on the train!)
Long gap (first day in new job)
15.00: Chicken breast, green salad, beetroot
17.30: cucumber, 2 x chicken legs
18.45: 1 egg, 1 egg white, 50% 30g cheese

WORKOUT

21.30: turkey, vegetables, 50% fat 30g cheese 
22.00: 250g quark, 25g 90% chocolate, 20g almonds, stevia

Workout - quads and biceps (random combination!)

Leg extension - 100 rep drop set
20 x 5 starting at 55kg

Front squat - no squat racks available so had to use fixed barbell.superset - bodyweight chin ups
4 x (12x 25kg front squats - 7 x chin ups)

Single leg lunge + 24kg
4 x 10 each side

Sumo squats 26kg
5 x 12

Bicep barbell curls, narrow barbell curls, hammer curls
(8 x 20kg, 12 x 15kg, 10 x 8kgs) x 3

Seated twisted curl
3 x 8

Slow barbell curls 15 kg
2 pos, 25 neg


No comments:

Post a Comment