Sunday, 14 October 2012

Saturday 13th October

I went for a couple of drinks with a friends to chat about life tonight (even swapped my claddagh ring to my engagement finger so not to be interrupted by morons). We were talking about the contest and I was explaining to her that the only reason I want to do it was to have the body confidence to stand on stage and feel like I deserve to be there, but with all the confusion about tested/non tested, fitness/figure, bikini options it is stressing me out a little bit so I am taking a tiny step back, mixing up my training and seeing how the body looks in a month then make a final decision!



My confidence has already increased hugely since starting to train properly, and when you walk into a bar and turn heads (despite wearing the fake ring) it makes me feel like it is having a positive effect on more than me  physically. It has made feel more content about enjoy "now" and not being so anxious about the future.

I also picked up a stationary bike from a friend to have to home so I will save time not going to the gym in the morning to do my cardio.



Food diary:

08.00: 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, 2 pieces lean ham, mushrooms
13.00: grilled salmon, salad,  broccoli, vinegar
16:00 40g cashews
19.00: 3tbsp natural peanut butter
21.00: 4 x vodka, diet cokes
00.00: 2 x crispbreads, hummus

REST DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment