Sunday, 14 October 2012

Sunday 14th October

I have so much written work to do for both University and Work that I have been sitting on my butt for most of the day. I was originally going to have two rest days and head back to the gym tomorrow with super enthusiasm, but had to go today due to the lack of movement and banged out a pretty good back session.


I also made another batch of protein flapjacks to pop in my bag, I know the exact macros so easy to carb cycle using them (and they taste really good), they are so simple to make.



Banoffee Protein Flapjacks:

200g melted quark
100g oats
80g banana whey protein
2g stevia
5 drops toffeeflav drops
20g coco nibs
100ml water

1. Melt the quark over a low heat, stirring to prevent burning
2. Add oats, whey protein, stevia and stir (mixture will be thick)
3. Add water, toffee drops and coco nibs and pop in a loaf tray
4. Oven cook for 15-20 minutes until the top is slightly brown
5. Cut in 5 large slices or 10 squares

Macros - if 5 large flapjacks: 170kcal, 22g protein, 14g carbohydrates, 2g fat

Food diary:

08.00: 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, mushrooms
12.00: pitstop bar, 30g cashew nuts
15.00: Chicken breast, 20g sweet potato, 40g green beans

WORKOUT

19:00 1/2 protein flapjack (85kcal, 11g protein, 7g cho)
21.00: chicken, spinach, lettuce, cucumber, 4 x cherry tomatoes, mustard, vingear, slice cheesecake

Workout - back

Wide grip pull ups - 5kg
8 x 2

Lateral pull down hammer strength
warm up 15 x 30 kg, 12 x 40kg, 10 x 50 kg, 6 x 60kg, 8 x 50kg x 3

Hammer strength row
8 x 40kg x 4

Single arm hammer strength row
8 x 25kg  x 4 (each side)

Bent over fly
8 x 8kgs x 4

Single arm row
8 x 16kg x 4 each side



No comments:

Post a Comment