I took a day off the gym today - horrendous DOMs in legs and butt as well as my right wrist still shooting sharp pains up to the elbow - thought a day of rest might do some good. Although nobody I have spoken to has a clue why my wrist is so weak - somebody suggested carpel tunnel syndrome, but the symptoms are different - I think it may just be a little trapped nerve. MUST STOP FUSSING.
I had planned to do 30 mins on the stationary bike but it didn't happen - will make up for it by doing extra tomorrow. I took a much need afternoon with my little man, we went for a long walk (in the freezing cold!), however sadly did not find the dark blue monster costume he so desperately wants for Halloween.
Work is definitely taking its toll and a weekend of being unsociable is definitely just what I needed, however I am pretty eager to see Daniel Craig in his speedos (we do get to see that don't we?).
I made some High Protein Peanut Butter Brownie Bars this eve (200kcal, 20g protein, 4g CHO and 9g fat), they taste amazing - very chocolately - recipe on youtube: Ihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofr0x4AebUI
Food diary:
10.00: Protein frap
14.30: white fish, roasted veg, mustard 3 x Lindor - could not resist - oops!
17.30: Atkins protein bar
20:00 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
22.00: chicken breast, 30g 1/2 fat cheese, 1 egg, 2 egg whites spinach
22.30: protein brownie, 120g quark, 2 tbsp peanut butter


No comments:
Post a Comment