Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Wednesday 3rd October 2012


It was one of those days today when I was really ready for a big quads session (double espresso consumed too!)...but there were no squat racks available! I switched to a chest session  - then seemed to be interrupted between each set with people wanting to talk. Mostly lots of support but a few negative comments too which is always a tad down heartening.

I am getting really painful wrists again - it shoots up to my elbow, a few people have suggested wrist straps to help support them so will give them ago.

I was rushing around today trying to organise my little man, university, work and training and didn't have snacks with me. By about 3pm I was getting enormously HANGRY (hungry and angry) - I bought loads of protein bars in the GNC BOGOF sale so will remember to put them in my car for hangry moments.

On a positive note, I bumped into friend that I haven't seen for a year as he has been working in America and the first thing he commented on were the muscles in my legs, hopefully that means progress. It has become more and more obvious though that not everybody will have good things to say about this type of training - and I am just going to have "smile and nod" if they have anything bad to say or don't support me! This is the first time I have been selfish and am doing something for ME, because I want the confidence to stand on stage in a bikini with a big smile!


Food diary

WORKOUT 1

10.00: Protein shake
12.30: Pitstop bar
16.30: 100g quark, peanut butter, scoop protein
17.30: 1 egg, 1 egg white, 30g cheese

WORKOUT 2

21.00: chicken,  vegetables, tomato puree
22.00: 3 x tbsp peanut butter, 125g quark

Workout 1 - cv

5 minutes upright bike
15 minutes x trainer
10 minutes treadmill

Workout 2 - chest

Incline bench
warm up, 8 reps x 4

Incline chest flys
8 reps x 4

Flat barbell bench
8 reps x 4, decrease weight - exhaustion

Alternate arm incline bench
16 reps x 3 sets

Hanging leg raises
10 x 3

Drop set cable chest press
10, 10, 50


No comments:

Post a Comment