I feel so much "fuller" just after a couple of days of increased carbs, fat and cals. I wouldn't say its a nice feeling as I do feel a bit bulky after leaning out, but I have so much more energy.
I trained today with a friend entering the UKBFF a couple of weeks after Miami Pro then we did some posing practise. She has so much confidence and flair and I just felt a bit "silly". So I need to get practising!
I'm stuck between a mint green bikini and a deep red bikini...mint green is a bit different but I am concerd about the tan running into into it!
Food diary:
07.00: 3 eggs, 3 egg whites, 30g oats, 100g fat free yogurt, 100g
berries
Cardio - 40 mins
11.30: 100g chicken, broccoli, 30g almonds, pineapple
14.30: 100g chicken, spinach, cucumber, celery, pineapple
18.00: 50g oats, 25g whey protein
Workout
20.00: whey refresh, dextrose
22.30: salmon, asparagus, spinach, quark, casein
Cardio - 40 mins
11.30: 100g chicken, broccoli, 30g almonds, pineapple
14.30: 100g chicken, spinach, cucumber, celery, pineapple
18.00: 50g oats, 25g whey protein
Workout
20.00: whey refresh, dextrose
22.30: salmon, asparagus, spinach, quark, casein
Workout - led by the UKBFF competitor - i went slightly lower on weights as usual and didnt feel like I worked myself that hard!!
Lateral raise 15 x 5
Shoulder press 15 x 5
Frontal raise 15 x 5
Rear delt flye 15 x 5


No comments:
Post a Comment