Saturday, 23 February 2013

Friday 22nd February 2013


It was my mums birthday today so I popped home to see her and go out for dinner. (Salmon and broccoli obviously!)). It is lovely to spend some time with my mum and my sister, as life is so manic that phone calls are normally rushed and texts get responded to 2 days later. My mum still doesn't really understand Miami Pro or bikini bodybuilding and cant understand why Im dieting as I dont need to lose weight. I just explain it to her as changing my body composition, increasing my muscle and decreasing my fat!.

Posing practice was a little scary today and I have so much work to do to add some "flair". It is finding the time is just such a struggle, however I will make sure I do find the time as if i am nervous on stage all the dieting and workouts would have been for nothing.

Food diary as yesterday.

Workout - i popped to Golds gym in Camberley to train with Dan for a quick shoulder session

Frontal raise --> lateral raise
12 - 12 x 3

Seated shoulder press (increasing weight bb)
20 -- > 15 --> 12 --> 10

Seated lat raise - negative hold
12 x 3

Upright row
12 x 3

Shrugs --> bent over rear delt raise
12  --> 12 x 3

No comments:

Post a Comment