Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Monday 11th February 2013


Feeling absolutely exhausted. I have increased my calories but also increased my cardio so I think that is what is making me tired. Psychologically it is quite draining preparing all the food and planning workouts around life which is what I think is tiring me out! Trying to find the best way to manage my time has involved putting all my supplements into different containers to make it easier to dish them out every morning for pre and post workouts.



Food diary:
07.00: 3 eggs, 3 egg whites, 30g oats, 100g fat free yogurt, 100g berries
Cardio - 40 mins
11.30: 100g chicken, broccoli, 30g almonds, pineapple
14.30: 100g chicken, spinach, cucumber, celery, pineapple
18.00: 50g oats, 25g whey protein
Workout
20.00: whey refresh, 20g vitargo
22.30: salmon, asparagus, spinach, quark, casein

Workout:
GYM is crazy on a monday night - I literally have to (politely) barge people out of the way to get a bench and then I HOG it for my whole workout.

Shoulder press @14kg dbs
8-12 x 6

Seated lat raise @8kg db
12 x 6

Arnold press @8kg db
12 x 6

Shoulder rotations @6kg db - horizontal, diagonal
20 , 20 x 4

10 minute cardio


No comments:

Post a Comment