Sunday, 3 February 2013

Friday 1st February 2012

 
I have been feeling quite fatigued - and working from home today has meant lots of trips to the fridge (stuck with celery and cucumber - but it all adds up!). Pre workout I am sticking with sugar free energy drink or a black coffee as the sugar in the pre workout supps gives me gastro pain during my workout.
 
My fitness pal is still keep ing me on track during the day - although it instructs me I should be sticking to 1200 kcal and says resistance training doesnt burn any kcals - so its not hugely accurate.
 
Workout - Legs
 
Single leg deep leg press 20 x 8 each side
 
Close feet deep leg press 20 x 8 ss. hamstring curl 20 x 8
 
Leg extionsion 20 x 6
 
Weighted walking lunges 40 x 4
 
Good mornings 20 x 4 ss. straight leg deads 20 x 4 (light weight)
 
30 mins steady state cardio
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment