Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Tuesday 5th February 2012

I struggled hugely through my high rep legs session today - literally felt like crying half way though. Potentially a sign of "over training".

However tomorrow I start a new diet plan, Dan Barnett (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/teamdanbarnett?fref=ts) has offered his support and he has been highly recommneded so I am going to completely put my trust in him, as if i carry on the way I am I will be too lean for contest. Some of the changes he has suggested I would have also made myself which is reassuring - but sometimes it is best to have a second opinion from an expert like himself as I am completely new to the "bodybuilding" game.

Food diary:

07.00: BCAAs,
Fast cardio 40 minutes
10.00: 4 egg whites, 1/2 avocardo, 30g almonds, spinach
13.00; 120g chicken, broccolli
16.00: 12-g tuna, spinach, 100g fat free yogurt
Workout
PWO: protein shale
20.00: 200g white fish, asparagus, mustard, leeks, spinach, mushrooms
22.00: 125g quark, 25g casein, 5g coconibs


Workout - legs

Tri set x 6 = (420 reps)
Alternate leg lunch x 30 --> Good morning x 20 --> Straight leg deads x 20 (all with 30kg)

Hamstring curls
Drop set 100reps

Cable kick backs x 20 each side

Legs would not do anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment