Food diary:
07.00: 3 eggs, 3 egg whites, 30g oats, 100g fat free yogurt,
100g berries
Cardio - 40 mins
11.30: 100g chicken, broccoli, 30g almonds, pineapple
14.30: 100g chicken, spinach, cucumber, celery, pineapple
18.00: 50g oats, 25g whey protein
Workout
20.00: whey refresh
22.30: salmon, asparagus, spinach, quark, casein
Cardio - 40 mins
11.30: 100g chicken, broccoli, 30g almonds, pineapple
14.30: 100g chicken, spinach, cucumber, celery, pineapple
18.00: 50g oats, 25g whey protein
Workout
20.00: whey refresh
22.30: salmon, asparagus, spinach, quark, casein
Workout;
I went to Gold's gmy this evening for a workout with Dan, he told me that my pysique is ahead of schedule and that I should consider entering UKBFF. It is so wierd getting compliments as the last person I trained with kept telling me I was too fat to compete.
We did some DTP - it was tough! (starting at 50 reps, 40, ,20, 10, 5 and increasing weights)
Super set: Lat raise, incline shoulder press
Superset: Shoulder press, bench press
Round the world
20 minutes cardio

No comments:
Post a Comment