Sunday, 3 February 2013

Sunday 3rd February 2013

 
My Body fat results came back today - I am about 14% and need to get down to 10-12% in the next 9 weeks. I have spoken to a few people about cheat peoples and rearranging my macro balance. Last week it was 56% protein, 25% fat and 19% carbs - everyone is advising me to either up the carbs or have a refeed day. So i am going to listen and once a week pop in a higher carb day.
 
I tried today - however unfortunately i think as I have gone so long without wheat my body didnt like the oats I had - they werent gluten free - so I got tummy cramps which affected my workout!
 

 
Workout back
 
12 x 6 -5kg wide grip pull ups
 
Lat pull down --> straight arm cable lat pull down 12 --> 15 x 6
 
Bent over row --> bent over lat raise 15 --> 12 x 6
 
Hammer strength row --> straight arm cable pull down 15-->15 x 6

No comments:

Post a Comment