After having a pretty miserable training week last week today things have picked up a little. I have been working on my thesis project - so stuck in the bioscience lab all day but managed to squeeze in cardio before and a high rep leg session after. (which always makes me want to cry!)).
I had some fitness progress pics done a few weeks ago (all new and a bit scary for me) - I haven't seen the real ones but some casual ones taken whilst on shoot were sent through. Already my body has changed dramatically in the few weeks since they were taken. My abs have become more prominent - which I have been told to be careful of as bikini girls shouldn't have "six packs" just tone, apparently!
My diet changes have left me very very hungry today - that combined with the nightmares of the world ending and having to get my 86year old grandmother on a flying horse to save her (due to the pre bed gluatamine which is acts as a neurotransmitter - now not being taken in the evening) have meant I am pretty exhausted, a little snappy and in need of some TLC. Work will HAVE to wait until tomorrow as I need to sleep!!
Fingers crossed measurements will show changes tomorrow - I feel a little bit leaner and I have become slightly more vascular (doesn't sound too feminine really!) but I did have to reduce my weights today which was a bit disheartening but expected.
The next 6 weeks are going to be really tough, but I am going to make sure I keep on enjoying the journey. I have a much more positive relationship with my body now than I did 6 months ago when I started training and I think I will be ready to hit the stage on April 7th. If I feel like I deserve to be standing there I will be so happy.
Food diary:
06.00: 6 egg whites, 30g oats
Workout - 40 minutes cardio, 15 minutes abs
10.45: 100g raw weight chicken, 50g spinach, 30g almonds
Workout - 45 minutes class teaching
14.00: 100g raw weight chicken, 500g broccoli, 30g almonds
16.30: 50g oats, 25g whey protein
Workout - legs
18.00: microwhey
21.00: salmon, asparagus, 30g casein
Workout - legs - glute focus
Single leg leg press 20 reps x 8 each side
Close leg leg press 20 reps x 6
Walking dumbell lunges 40 x 6
High step barbell single leg step ups 20 x 2 each side
Hamstring curls 15 x 3 each side
Leg cable kick backs 20 x 2 each side




No comments:
Post a Comment