Saturday, 23 February 2013

Saturday 23rd February 2013


No big cardio session today!! Meant I had so much energy and made the most of some time concentrating fully on Uni work whilst my little boy is away at his daddys for the weekend! 

I havent trained abs for about a week, so will have to start training them now we are only 6 weeks out, but being careful so I dont make them too full!

I went out for dinner and drinks with some close girly friends tonight - I am basically becoming a salmon tasting expert. The restaurant we went too had no broccoli or asparagus, so I went CRAZY and had edememe beans.

I switch my nutrition around a bit when I do early morning workouts so I make sure I get my porridge in prior to workout - aiming for about 60 minutes before.

Workout - arms
Body weight pull ups 8 x 3
Tricep dips bw 12 x 3

Bicep bb curl --> seated db curl
12 -> 12 x 6

Z bar concetrated curl
12 x 3

Tricep close grip bench --> tricep cable pull down
12 --> 12 x 6

25 minutes cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment