I can officially say for the first time in years (if ever), I can look in the mirror and not hate what I see. That was one of the main reasons why I commited to this competition prep, so I am so happy that I have already achieved this. All I need to do now is to find my inner diva to show on stage!
I popped up to City Athletic (http://www.cityathletic.co.uk/) which is a high peformance gym to train with the rest of the reflex team. WBFF worrld champ Shaun Stafford and International fitness models Olly Foster and Ben Noy put us through our paces. I was quite taken a back by people's compliments and all their offers to assist me if I need it when it gets a bit closer to competition time.
The advice that Ben gave me probably hit home the most and that was to simply RELAX - if I dont relax my cortisol levels will be high and that final bit of fat will just cling on! So I have taken the 2 weeks prior to comp off my 2 day a week job (still will have small child, PT clients, studio classes, journalism and full time degree) - but at least I won't quite so stressed.
Today we performed a 15 minutes dynamic circuit with ropes and sledges, followed by 15 minutes hamstring and glute circuit then a 15 minutes upper body circuit - i think I may ache tomorrow!
I am really proud to be part of Reflex, everyone that works for them has such a passion for fitness and nutrition as well as for helping others reach their goals. They have just released a new DUO WHEY which is yummy - it is 75% high quality whey and pea protein and slightly cheaper than their instant whey. Will definitely be using some in my pre workout porridge!
Food diary is the same as yesteday but Diet Dan has made some changes from tomorrow, these changes are:
- remove 100g yogurt and 100g berries at breakfast
- reduce almonds to 20g 2 x a day (previously 30g)
- reduce pre workout porridge to 30g (previously 50g)
- swap evening salmon filliet for 100g raw weight chicken breast
This is obviously reducing calories, so it is getting tougher every week but it will defintely be worth it in 6 weeks time!


No comments:
Post a Comment