HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
I am officially a bad human...i ditched my date today so I could take my mum out for dinner. (maybe not such a bad human?!). She is a constant support for me and is way more important than any date. I kept to the diet with my salmon and aspargus. I had a manic day of PT clients today and didnt eat one of my meals - so had to eat it at the end of the day - going to bed feeling podgy. Not fun.
Food diary:
07.00: 3 eggs, 3 egg whites, 30g oats, 100g fat free yogurt,
100g berries
Cardio - 40 mins
11.30: 100g chicken, broccoli, 30g almonds, pineapple
17.00: 50g oats, 25g whey protein
Workout
20.00: whey refresh,
20.30: salmon, asparagus, spinach
Cardio - 40 mins
11.30: 100g chicken, broccoli, 30g almonds, pineapple
17.00: 50g oats, 25g whey protein
Workout
20.00: whey refresh,
20.30: salmon, asparagus, spinach
22.30:14.30: 100g chicken, spinach, cucumber, celery, pineapple, quark casein
23.00 hot chocolate made with 10g 100% coco, stevia and water
Workout:
Dan told me to be gentle with my legs as they are much more developed than my upper body.
Box Squats
25kg x 20 x 8
Single leg static lunge
25kg x 20 x 6 each side
Straight leg deads
20kg x 20 x 6
20 minutes cardio


No comments:
Post a Comment