I feel like I have put on fat on my butt and my love handles - bit scary but just doing exactly what im told. I always go to bed feeling a little podgy so hopefully will wake up tomorrow feeling leaner.
I have a whole weekend off work (well, I have a couple of blogs to write, a nutrition plan and dissertation - but nothing out of home), so going to have some fun with my little man. Taking him swimming tomorrow-its so strange a year ago I would have been terrified of going in a swimming costume but tomorrow im going to throw on the bikini!
No cardio today (only 4 x 40 mins a week) so feeling a little more energetic.
Food diary:
07.00: 3 eggs, 3 egg whites, 30g oats, 100g yogurt, 100g berries
11.00: 50g oatsm 25g whey protein
WORKOUT
14.00: microwhey
14.30:white fish, 30g almonds, 500g broccoli
17.30: chicken, 30g almonds, spinach
20.30: salmon, cucumber, asparagus
21.30: 125g quark, 25g casein, 10g 100% cocopowder
Workout - back
Wide grip pull up - 5kg
8-12 x 6
Lat pull down 45kg --> lat pull down straight arm cable @18.15kg
12-->12 x 6
Upright row hammer strengths --> rear flye '3.5kg
12-->12 x 6
Bent over row bb @20kg
15 x 6
Bent over db row @16kg
12 x 4 each side
20 minutes cardio

No comments:
Post a Comment