Thursday, 21 February 2013

Wednesday 20th February 2013

I am feeling absolutely exhausted - I had to have a quick 20 minute nap after work today. Finnley was completely unimpressed that I wouldn't be a pink power ranger.

The hardest bit is because I don't train till later in the evenings sometimes is the 4-6pm period where I am feeling really hungry. Because breakfast is often at 6, I eat meal 2 at 11.00, then meal 3 a 14.30 hen nothing until pre workout oats at 18.30. Then I go to be feeling stuffed as have to fit in PWO shake, meal 5 and casein in before sleeping. However I literally cannot workout any earlier as after work I have to collect my little man, spend some time with him and get him settled before the babysitter comes round.

Finacially all these workouts are quite demanding (because I have to pay a babysitter £10), but also the cost of the fresh foods, supplements, shoes etc - however I don't go out drinking anymore (party days are long gone) or I don't buy myself clothes (well only the odd sports bra) so I kind of see it as an investment in my future. I am learning so much along the way so will definintely be able to assist others on the future.

Food diary:

06.00: 6 egg whites  (with chives!), 100g yogurt, 100g raspberries, 30 oats
11.30: 100g chicken, 30g almonds, spinach, cucumber
14.30: 100g chicken, 30g almonds, spinach, cucumber
18.00: 50g oats, 25g whey
Workout-back
21.00: microwhey
22.30: salmon, brocolli, asparagus, casein

Workout: Everyone seemed to be doing back today so I used resistance machines instead of the hammer strength

Assisted wide grip pull up - 5kg
8-12 x 6

Supersets: Lateral pull down --> Cable straight arm pull down
12 --> 12 x 6

Upright row --> cable straight arm pull down
12 --> 12 x 6

Bent over single arm row
12 each side x 6

25 minutes cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment