Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Tuesday 12th February 2013

I am shattered. I have no idea how though as I am eating a ridiculous amount of food but my legs feel like lead. I feel like my body is bloated - its weigh in day tomorrow and I am sure I have put on weight. It will be interesting to see if I have put on fat.

I am literally dreading when Dan takes my porridge out my diet - I love it!

I thought I would do a quick supplement "low down". All my products are from Reflex Nutrition - i decided to use these products as i took a visit to their factory and saw them being made and the passion their staff have for producing the best supplements. (http://www.reflex-nutrition.com/)

  • Instant Whey: For use pre workout 
  • Micro Whey: For use post workout as it is faster absorbing
  • Micellar Casein: for use before bed - i mix it with quark to make a mousse
  • Whey Refresh: For use post workout if I dont have micro whey - faster absorbing
  • BCAAs: 5 g x 4 daily
  • Creatine'; 5g daily
  • L-carnitine: 3 g daily
  • L-glutamine: 5g x 4 daily
  • Omega 3
  • Performance matrix: occasionally pre workout

As I only had time for a morning workout today I had to mix my meals about to fit in with it so hopefully it hasnt affected anything too much.

07.00: 50g oats, 25g whey protein
Workout
10.45: 2 boiled eggs, 3 boiled egg whites
45 minute class teaching
14.00: 100g chicken (raw weight), 500g broccoli, 30g almonds, pineapple slice
17.00: 130g white fish, spinach, 30g almonds, cucumber, pineapple
Nap - I never ever nap - my little boy was really poorly so we had a snuggle and i didnt wake up for an hour! - he seems ok now!
19.00: salmon, aspargus, spinach
20 minute cardio
22.00: casein, 125g quark, 100g yogurt

Workout rest day from weights
40 mins cardio
calf raises +10kg x 20r x 8s
cable leg raises 6.75kg x 20r x 4 each side
hamstring curls 15kg x 12 x 4 each side
tricep pulldowns 16.75kg x 12 x 6
15 minutes abs


No comments:

Post a Comment