Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Wednesday 27th February 2013


Still feeling "absolutely fabulous" and not sure why? Not feeling hungry either which is a plus and still training my ass off!!

I ddn't do morning cardio today so had a bit more energy, but taught an extra class (not counting that as exercise) so back on the cardio tomorrow and friday morning.

Legs day tomorrow - I am dreading it. Always gives me so much pain! I have been told to go easy on them when getting nearer to comp as they are holding lots of water

Food diary:
06.00: 6 egg whites, 30g oats
11.30: 100g chicken, 500g broccoli, 20g almonds
14.30: 100g chicken, 50g spinach, 20 almonds
16.30: 30g oats, 25g whey protein
Workout - arms
18.30: 25g hydro whey
20.00: 100g chicken, broccoli, asparagus, casein 

Workout - arms
Body weight pull ups 8, 6, 6

Bicep barbell curl @17.5kg --> seated bicep curls @4kg db
12-->12 x 6

Tricep dips
12 x 3

Close grip tricep press @30kg --> tricep push down @16.75
12 --> 12 x 6

21s bicep barbell @20kg

Tricep pull down drop set

15minutes cardio

60 minutes class teaching


No comments:

Post a Comment