Friday, 8 March 2013

Friday 8th March 2013

I am so completely humbled by the response from yesterdays blog, thank you so much - you have given me the much needed boost I needed, and today has been much better (i did also eat 2 pots of sugar free jelly - 6kcal and 1/2 cucumber extra- sorry Dan!!)

I had a long days work in London today then just popped to the gym to train a friend - but today was a much needed rest day. I just performed 7 minutes of HIIT training to keep up the fat burning! Rest day means a bowl of porridge and 2 protein shakes less but I was happy to pass on them, listen to my body and get an early night instead of rushing around for a workout.


I separated my food out a bit more today to ease off the hunger pans. Sadly it didnt seem to work any better and I had to go to bed early with Forrest Gump on, so not to consume the entirety of my  kitchen. It isn't long till refeed meal on Sunday - its mothers day so I think we are all going out for a big roast!

Food diary:

06.00: 30g oats, 6 egg whites
10.00: 100g raw weight chicken, broccoli
11.45: 20g almonds
14.00: 100g raw weight chicken, spinach, cucumber
17.00: 20g almonds, 1/2 cucumber, sugar free jelly
19.00: sugar free jelly
21.00: 100g raw weight chicken, broccoli, asparagus, casein shake





No comments:

Post a Comment