Saturday, 23 March 2013

Saturday 23rd March 2013

 
For the first time today I feel like I completely nailed my posing! - It hurts though - lots of back arching and hip swinging and BIG SMILES. I always forget the same thing so need to keep practising hard to ensure I can do it with the fears on the day.
 
A gym member approached me today and told me I was looking too lean and looked better with a fuller face. It didn't knock me though - when I train I realise I look HORRIFIC - I take off my make up, shove my hair in a big top know and just go in to train. NOT to look hot, nor to pick up a guy. When I am in the gym it is my time. This week I WILL WEAR A CROP TOP FOR AN ENTIRE SESSION - still not something I have managed to achieve. But I am going to do it!
 
 
Another of my meals today was a thai stir fry - spinach, fish and almond with a variety of thai spices.
 
 
Food diary:
 
06.00: Oats, 6 egg whites
11.00: oats, whey protein
workout - shoulders and chest
14.30: hydro whey
15.30: fish, almonds, spinach
18.30: fish, almonds, spinach
30 mins cardio
20.30: chicken, broccoli, asparagus
21.30 sugar free jelly, casein
 
 
Workout:
 
BB Bench press 12 x 4
Inclince DB Press 12 x 4
Shoulder DB Press 12 x 4
Seated Lateral raise 12 x 4
Seated Frontal raise single arm 24 x 3
Rear delt isolated turn 20 x 3 x 2
 
Cardio 30 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment