Sunday, 24 March 2013

Sunday 24th March 2013

 
 
So today was REFEED/CHEAT/TREAT whatever you call it - I needed it. I dropped weight again to 50.8kg so Diet Coach Dan told me to up the planned 600g of potatoes to 1kg. I exchange 10g of the carbs in the potatoes for 200g fat free yoghurt to equate to a whopping 200g carbs in one meal.
 
I couldn't handle 1kg of chips so made some sweet potato cakes - really simple - 200g sweet potato, 100g fat free yoghurt, 25g casein protein, 3g steva, vanilla essence, 2 egg whites - mix and cook. Top with 100g fat free greek yogurt that has been thicken with xantham gum and sweetened with stevia and chocolate essence = easy and amazing.
 
Somehow I did not burst and really enjoyed it, no feelings of guilt at all which I was worried about.
 
Unfortunately the little man upstaged me and came home from his dads with lots of chocolate Easter eggs.
 
 
Workout:
Calf raises - leg press 20 x 6 each side
Cable kick backs - 20 x 3 each side
Decline sit ups 25 x 4
Tricep pull down --> Tricep over head pull
 
30 mins cardio
 
 
Food diary:
08.00: 30g oats, 25 whey protein, 6 egg whites
13.00: chicken, 20g almonds, green veg
16.00: white fish, almonds, spinach
cheat meal

No comments:

Post a Comment