I HAVE to have this Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Egg...this is a serious food desire. We have an American "Candy" store in Guildford so I am hoping they have it in there for when I finish competing - 54 days (yes that's sounds like a very long time!).
My stress levels are THROUGH THE ROOF, I feel like I can cope with the diet and training easily, its just the full time degree, single motherhood and part time work I am struggling the balance. My priority has always and will always be the little man so if he goes to bed happy every night I know I am doing ok.
I am not getting bed till gone midnight every night so I can focus of writing my thesis, the strain is taking its toll on my mood. I cannot remember the last time I met friends for lunch/drinks without feeling guilty for having some "leisure" time. I have a constant niggle at the back of my mind that I need to be doing something "productive". Even sitting in front on the TV is unjustifiable to be right now because of the never ever "to do" list. It is definitely something I need to get over, some relaxation time will probably actually mean I concentrate harder in a more restricted time.
I love teaching my class on a Tuesday, I have some lovely mummies that I teach old school aerobics with, it always brightens my day.
Food diary: same as yesterday
Workout - shoulders
Shoulder press @12kg DB 12 x 6
Shoulder BB press standing @17.5kg 12 x 4
Reverse incline flye @6kg 12 x 6
Standing lat raise @8kg 12 x 6
Standing frontal BB Raise @10kg 12 x 6
Rotator cuff exhaustion
Cardio 30 minutes
PM: cardio 30 minutes


No comments:
Post a Comment