Sunday, 10 March 2013

Sunday 10th March 2013

         

Refeed was AMAMZING. I popped out with the family to celebrate mothers day to a cosy little pub. Refeed should be 80% carbs for me so I opted for haddock fish cakes and swapped the chips for crushed new potatoes. Then after speaking to diet coach Dan, he asked if that had really filled me up - so I had a little experiment with some more carbs - (greedy guts). I made some cakes with blended, cooked gluten free oats, a tsp 100% coco, water, stevia and an egg white - and I chucked my evening casein into the mix too and cooked - so porridge with a low fat, sugar free extras really (oh and I did add 6 almonds!). The cakes were amazing, and took me up to about 100g carbs I wanted for a refeed. 

I snuck in an extra cardio workout today just for 30 minutes, as well as a little bit of calves just to justify mentally my cheat meal (it was suppose to be rest day!). I obviously didnt have my pre workout oats or protein shakes after - just to save a few kcals for refeed.! 

Weigh in tomorrow will be interesting - it took 3 days to get my weight back down last week so maybe it will cope better this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment